Re: [OM] 3rd Party Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] 3rd Party Flash
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:22:44 +0200
On http://www.shutterbug.net/buyers_guide/flash/portable/charts/default.cfm
you have spec charts for a lot of flashes, third party and original. For comparsion.

Henrik Dahl

Hi folks,

I've been doing a search on the net, without much luck, to find some info on
third party flashes for OM. So, I fugured that I would go to the repository
of all OM knowledge and post the question here:)

I'm looking for a third party flash (Sunpak, Vivitar, Metz, etc.etc.) that
has most of the following features: high GN (120 or preferably higher),
bounce head (which preferably swivels as well), flash compensation control
(for fill flash for dummies), and TTL compatability/dedication  with the
OM-2n/OM-4. One last requirement...it should be available at a reasonable
cost on the used market.

Does such a beast exist or am I dreaming?

Many thanks for any possible help,

Bruce