Re: [OM] Texas style lunch & other gatherings

Subject: Re: [OM] Texas style lunch & other gatherings
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:55:31 EDT
I hated to miss the Austin lunch and I really enjoyed seeing my daughter.
Last March I went on one of the Popular Photography Mentor Series photo treks
and several months later recieved a inquiry which I'm sure was sentto all
participants about photo clubs that might be interested in doing a mentor
series photo trek.  My response was that they might look at putting one
together for the Olympus List and get Olympus to co-sponsor it Popular
Photography.  This is the way these things are done and have had sponsors
like C#n*n, N%k@n, Epsen, Fuji & Kodak.  They can be a 3 or 4 days or longer.
 My experience on the Texas Trek, which will be featured in the December
issue of Popular Photography, was very positive.  It would be great to spend
4 days with other Zuikoheads and have Olympus bring some stuff along for us
to use.  If anyone else would be interested in this type of get together, you
might contact Michelle Cast or Jamie Spritzer at AmerPhotoTrek@xxxxxxx or
check out the trek sight at www.mentorseries.com .  Just let either of them
know that I had suggested such a workshop and that you might be interested in
attending if they put one together.  Bill Barber