Re: FWD: RE: [OM] Photo size was: Photo Editing for Dummies

Subject: Re: FWD: RE: [OM] Photo size was: Photo Editing for Dummies
From: James M Costello <jamie-nancy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:33:34 -0400

 "Tom A. Trottier"  writes:
> Does everybody live in the boonies? It is very pleasant to have cable
> or DSL access at about 2Mb/sec. $40 or less in Canada now. Canadian
> $. Don't you want to move?

Curently, in South Florida, the fastest DSL I can get is 1Mb download for
about $100/month.   Cable is faster 1.5Mb (depending upon who else is on
the run) and cheaper (around $60, bundled with CATV).

Wait a minute ... isn't it COLD in Canada?

Sheesh, you almost had me goin' for a minute ....;-}

Jamie