Re: [OM] TOPE 7 shooting deadline approaching...

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 7 shooting deadline approaching...
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 18:42:50 -0700
Following is my TOPE 7 submission (Crowd Pleaser), Olaf. Please look it over as I have no idea how to add the HTML script for the URL's I included (or even if those are acceptable for inclusion). I also blank lines in to separate a paragraph between headers--your directions were mainly clear but I'm unsure on this point.

Thanks for your TOPE site. Wonderful place.

Tris