[OM] Whassup ...

Subject: [OM] Whassup ...
From: "Reuben Acciano" <rubydoomsday@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 10:31:33 +0800
Zuiks,

Further to my recent FS posting - or rather, the lack of
response thereto ...

Is this because I have breached some new list etiquette
invoked in my (admittedly, prolonged) absence?

Or am I just asking unfeasibly high prices? I didn't think so,
having devised my prices based on the Ebay data posted
online. I placed my prices based on the median prices,
with mine in relation to those medians and reflecting my
interpretation of the "condition" of my sample(s) relative
to an "average" sample.

(For those either interested in the lot or individual items,
the prices ARE negotiable - particularly on the kit as a
whole, and I can re-post details if anyone is interested. In
short - OM4Ti champagne, Zuiko 35 f2, 85 f2, 50 f1.4,
65-200 zoom, (oooh, forgot to mention the Elicar
Macro-Tele converter, which gives 1:1 OR acts as a 3x
converter - handy ...) F280 full synchro flash, FREE Tokina
RMC 24mm f2.8, I pay postage (insured) to anywhere,
satisfaction guaranteed - selling because switching to Med
format).

I apologise whole-heartedly if I have offended anyone on
this list inadvertently - it has always been a welcoming
place for me, and the source of much learning and
enjoyment.

Flummoxed,
Reuben Acciano
Australia

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to
get it now!
http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=NH211JK&url=http://commcenter.net2phone.com/