Re: [OM] Zuiko 65-200 f4 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 65-200 f4 lens
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:24:25 -0700 (PDT)
I think 180 for a 65-200 from KEH is very fair, you
also know that the quality will be good if you get
from KEH, unlike e-bay where Like new can be anywhere
from like new to very poor quality. I personally
haven't used this lens so I'll let others comment on
optical quality. Finally its pure BS when people say
Zuikos aren't easily the equal of current Canon or
Nikon (esp Canon :). Current autofocus lenses are all
plastic and I don't really trust them. If you wanted
to get something other than OM I'd go for a Nikon MF
like the F3, unless you want to get bogged down with
thousands of those wonderful "features" that read like
a laundry list. This is all IMHO. I love the OM system
so light and crisp and simple :)

Mark Lloyd