Re: [OM] [OT] DSL access prices in Canada

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] DSL access prices in Canada
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:34:17 -0500
Ken,

This statement makes me curious. I regularly download large files from the
Net at 200+Kb (bytes) per second.  Internet Explorer upgrades, for example,
just zoom down.  That's 1.6mbps.  When the whole family is using the
Internet, I can download and still not affect anyone's performance.

I think I'd scream at 'standard' DSL's 384kbps.

Tom
who lives in a city with enormous capacity and no slowdowns.

From: "Ken N"
<snip>
 Biggest problem is that there is a huge point of diminishing