RE: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens

Subject: RE: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:31:42 -0700
My new 2-4 with "Hermanson Lines" on it because it's bright and a great
composition aid. However, since the 2 series screens don't work well in my
other bodies without modifying them and since I don't want to buy a bunch
more 2-4s, I also use the 1-4, 1-11, and 1-10. I really like the lack of
clutter by not having the microprism and split screen, as well as the
elimination of the "black-out" effect on them.

---
Scott Gomez