Re: [OM] Oh boy.

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh boy.
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 14:00:40 -0700
In a message dated 10/1/2001 Tom Scales writes:

<< This thing is awesome. It balances surprisingly well.  I haven't had
time to
grab the monopod, but I suspect it is perfect for it.  It is a beautful
off
white with the coolest leather zip on lenscap.  And that glass -- all
that
glass.

My original plan was to have it in the 'collection' for a few months and
then recognize the cost/use ratio and sell it.

Yeah, I know you made that mistake at least once ;-)

This one really does sound like a keeper (at least 'till you can get
your hands on a 250/2 that is I suppose).

I think you probably should keep (and use) this one if you're able to
justify it. Just think when the girls are doing indoor events...that f2
speed, mmmmm.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com