RE: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens now for OM1 and OM2

Subject: RE: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens now for OM1 and OM2
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 20:07:35 -0700
Let's modify this topic a bit. I'll pose this question:

What's your favorite screen to use with the OM1 and OM2 keeping a
working meter, i.e. ruling out the 2 series screens and some of the
1's?   Why?  Assuming general use photography.

I don't have enough experience here so am looking for ideas. I do know
that I don't like the 1-13 and I do like the 2-4 but it won't work in
these bodies. The screen in my OM1 is fine but too dark, a 1-1 maybe?
And if I'm being too hard nosed about keeping a working meter tell me
why you think it isn't that important.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West