RE: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens

Subject: RE: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens
From: "Tina Turgeon" <tturgeon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:14:53 -0400
Cc: "OM List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Chris,

Yes, I'm interested in what I have but also irritated with the focusing
screen that I *do* have.  Odds are that I have the 1-13 so I probably
shouldn't screw around with it too much unless I really want to change
it, huh?  Thanks for the heads-up.

Tina

------------------
Chris wrote:

You don't really need to know what the number is Tina.  I assume that
you are merely interested... but it is possible to miss the little
"tab" that Paul mentioned when releasing the screen's frame above the
mirror; it is also possible to knock the mirror when pushing the
frame back up, or to skip off the frame when pushing against it to
engage the tab again.

If you want to change to the 2-13, it will come with the instructions
and tweezers that you need.

Chris