[OM] (ot) Large format specifically Graphlex

Subject: [OM] (ot) Large format specifically Graphlex
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:29:23 -0700 (PDT)
I was thinking of possibly getting my feet wet with
large format with a Graflex Speed Graphic. there are
several ones pretty inexpensive. I was wondering if
this is a good course of action since I am NOT willing
to spend 2000+ for some wooden work of art that I'll
never use. Anyone else have any experience with this
camera. From what limited knowlege I've learned about
it it is more durable than any 35mm or medium format
camera.

Mark Lloyd