Re: [OM] (ot) Large format specifically Graphlex

Subject: Re: [OM] (ot) Large format specifically Graphlex
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 19:56:58 -0400
Are the complaints about film flatness valid?
John

At 04:41 PM 10/04/2001 -0400, you wrote:
The film pack adapter on vintage speed and crown graphics was approx. the size of a cut film holder, and was inserted in the camera as if it were a cut film holder. You pulled a paper sheet out after each exposure and the back cleverly pulled the exposed sheet to the back of the stack. In the darkroom you had to carefully peel off the edge of the
paper sheet after developing the sheet film.

Wayne