Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:07:32 -0300
I had a similar experience on my trip to Europe. Leaving Halifax I asked for
a hand inspection (and had put all my film in a clear ziploc bag without
canisters just to make their life easier. I asked if I could have a hand
inspection and handed her the bag, she looked at the film and said, "oh
you've just got some 100 and 400 speed film that's fine." and then just
shoved it into the machine before I could argue or stop her.

----
Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/