Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport Security & Using my OMs
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 10:02:47 +0100
I don't think I'd worry too much, honestly.  I've taken 1600 speed film
through many airports, in the UK, Africa and Australia, and never had a
problem.  And that's not even in the hand luggage, but down in the hold
in my main bag.  Because of this I'm convinced the whole x-ray film
fogging thing is a myth!  Hope it proves to be with your films.

Roger