RE: [OM] Aurorae Borealis - a bit OT

Subject: RE: [OM] Aurorae Borealis - a bit OT
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:51:37 -0600
> Plural, strictly speaking, is aurorae.  Have you got back the
> results of your photography efforts?

 In the end, I didn't take any -- the good stuff had all died away by the
time I'd got back out with a camera, and while I could, I suppose, have kept
waiting, it was 1am by that point. The prospect of standing in the street
looking up for the next few hours was rather less attractive than it might
have been, so I wimped out and went to bed.

 -- dan