Re: [OM] OM-4Ti Desktop

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti Desktop
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:05:42 -0500
Bernd (and all),

It's an edited image of a scan of an Olympus advertisement.  I like it
centered, so I didn't do much more, but one of these days I'll scan it with
a better resolution and save bigger versions.

Possibly not in this lifetime though <g>.  I barely have time to breathe
these days.

Tom

Thanks, Tom.

It's a nice picture. I've just loaded it onto my desktop and now it says:
"take me out and press my shutter button!" I'm still wondering if I'm going
to shoot that belgian industrial band tonight...

Just a shame that it looks heavily decompressed when stretched to 1280 x
1024 pixels - but it also looks good when centered and in original size.

Best regards

Bernd