[OM] c mount lenses

Subject: [OM] c mount lenses
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:55:30 -0500
Wow! haven't even thought about one of those since the seventies. We used
them on 16mm movie cameras. I think that was the original purpose, but then,
it was taken over for small video cameras, surveillance and such, as the
vidicon tubes in those cameras were about the same size as the 16mm frame.

A c mount lens won't cover a 35mm frame, I'm sure. It probably would make a
circular image in the center of a half-35 frame. Most of the movie lenses I
saw didn't have nearly enough resolution for still photos.

Bill Pearce