[OM] Film and processing in Florence, Italy

Subject: [OM] Film and processing in Florence, Italy
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:22:07 -0500
We are going to Florence the first week in November. Due to recent events, I
don't think its a good idea to take my own film, but should buy it and have
it processed there. Are there any list members who live in or near Florence
who can suggest where I can get film, and a reliable (preferably
dip-and-dunk) C-41 lab?

Bill Pearce