Re: [OM] Is There NO END to this FRUSTRATION? (Long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Is There NO END to this FRUSTRATION? (Long)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:06:20 +0100
Yes, I know how you feel. I am probably the least patient person in the world...

Bad luck old chap!

Chris

At 11:04 -0400 6/10/01, DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx wrote:
Fellow Zuiks,

I need to vent. I decided to take the plunge and buy a digital camera. After some research I decided on an Olympus C4040. ( No need to go into why
here)  I sent payment to an eBay store on September 28 via Priority Mail with
Delivery Confirmation.  As of yesterday the Priority Mail piece hasn't
arrived at the payee's mail box.  The USPS web site shows that the piece was
"accepted" in San Diego on the 28th. The site does not report that it has
arrived at it's destination.

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker