RE: [OM] Stop me before I buy again

Subject: RE: [OM] Stop me before I buy again
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 05:47:47 -0700
As one who has owned both champagne and black, I suggest you snap up this
gem.  I sort of felt the same way, sold my champagne body to a fellow (at
the time) listee for a steal, and have regretted it ever since.  If you
don't want this 'find', I'm sure there are 50 people on the list who would
love it.