[OM] re: Have I got a screw loose?

Subject: [OM] re: Have I got a screw loose?
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:41:09 +0200

Thanks for all the replies - I have made a certificate for my office wall "This
is to certify that Jez does not have a screw loose"
best regds
Jez
---------------------- Forwarded by Jez CUNNINGHAM/BE/ALCATEL on 08/10/2001
14:39 ---------------------------

Jez CUNNINGHAM
08/10/2001 09:26

To:   olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:  Have I got a screw loose?

The baseplate of my OM-4 seems to have 4 screws and one hole.  Can someone
confirm there should be a screw in it?
(I have a screw at each end, one either side of the tripod mount, but just a
small hole on the front edge (in front of the battery cover).
Thanks
jez