[OM] Grand Opening FotoForum.ca

Subject: [OM] Grand Opening FotoForum.ca
From: "info @ FotoForum.ca" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:45:16 -0400
FotoForum.ca is now officially open!  Please visit us at
http://www.fotoforum.ca. FotoForum.ca is a great place to meet new and
exciting people, who share an interest in Photography.  We are a Canadian
based Photography network, our members span from coast-to-coast as well as
around the globe.  As a member, you can participate in discussions within
various Forums, participate in Foto Critiques, and display your photographic
masterpieces in the FotoForum.ca Gallery.  Best of all, membership is FREE!
We will also be bringing you exciting photo contests as well as member
savings from selected retailers. On a weekly basis, we will feature a new
product of the week, where we inform our readers about new and exciting
products.  This month's products of the week include FujiFilm's FinePix S1
Pro, Kaidan's QuickPan Magnum, MGI's Photovista, and FujiFilm's NPZ 800.
Visit FotoForum.ca today and sign-up for your FREE membership!

Sincerely,

The FotoForum.ca Team.