Re: [OM] Grand Opening FotoForum.ca

Subject: Re: [OM] Grand Opening FotoForum.ca
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 20:09:53 -0700

For anyone on the market for an alternative (and possibly improved) fast negative film emulsion you might want to check out these links out. I haven't tried this film yet myself (rumored to be a replacement for NHG II 800, which I have used with okay results), as I've still some Fujicolor Press 1600 and Kodak Gold 1000 and Supra 800 to go through, but I intend to give this Fuji product a tryout. Available-light people do need speed. <g>

Shutterbug review:

http://www.shutterbug.net/news_flash/story.cfm?StoryID=3317