Re: [OM] Updated Zuiko Lens Data

Subject: Re: [OM] Updated Zuiko Lens Data
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 23:29:31 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry, but I'm not tracking general prices anymore.

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.