Re: [OM] Flash synch. problem with OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash synch. problem with OM-2S
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:47:24 -0400
try this test::

Open camera back, set to manual 1/60.  Set flash to high auto.  Point camera
at blank wall and fire shutter with camera 1-2 feet from your face.  Look
through shutter as you fire it.  You should see a full frame of flash.

Then, turn flash off, fire shutter on B.  Does any part of the second
curtain show within the frame before you release the button?  If so,
curtains are out of position.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000