Re: [OM] OM zoom advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] OM zoom advice needed
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 06:49:44 -0700 (PDT)
The 3.6 has the best picture quality of the three. It
is also the heaviest and largest. The 3.5-4.5 is
light, small and takes very nice pics. It is my
primary lens other than a 50mm/1.4. The 4 lens is
heavier, has good quality, but is kinda blah, its
biggest selling point is that its pretty good and
cheaper than the rest. The last one, the 3.5-4.8 is
made by Cosina and should be avoided since its picture
quality is pretty bad, consider this lens to be an
aftermarket zoom. Up points are that it is very light
and very cheap but you get what you pay for with this
lens.

Mark Lloyd