Re: [OM] OM zoom advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] OM zoom advice needed
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:56:35 +0200

If you do not use the 3.6 much, you will not use the f4 much either; same size
near enough. But the 3.5-4.5 is lighter and smaller with OK quality, and will
(just) fit in an OM everready case, so you will find that you carry it much
more.  It also uses the standard 50mm lens hood. The 3.5-4.8 (cosina-made)
should be ignored....

Roger Key, CPH

Hey all

     I have the 35-70 3.6 zoom, which I really do not use all that much.
I was thinking of getting the f4 to replace it from a local shop and pocket
the change from selling thr 3.6.  I know there are also 3.5-4.5 and 3.5-4.8
zooms.  Does anyone know of the quality of the non-3.6 zooms or what I
should think about doing?

Thanks in advance....

-Bill