Re: [OM] Orinids meteor shower...exposure, film etc help

Subject: Re: [OM] Orinids meteor shower...exposure, film etc help
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:01:04 -0400
Acer,

If you plan to do any astrophotography your should read Michael Covington's
book "Astrophotography for the Amateur". It will detail how to estimate the
sky fog limit for your area along with the reciprocity failure for the film.
These two key points will allow you to calculate how long you can keep the
shutter open for any given film / sky condition before you fog out the film.
Also check out his free exposure calculator, it has been an invaluable tool
for me. Michael is an OM shooter, but I hear he has or is thinking of moving
to a Nikon system

http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/astro/index.html  Main Page

http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/astro/astrosoft.html  Free Exposure
Calculator