Re: [OM] What's up with this guy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with this guy?
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:55:42 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/01 11:38:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Watch out for this one. "negesco " on Ebay

I started watching this guy over a year ago.  At that time, though I could be
wrong, he appeared to have shill bidders.  His item would open at, for
example, $50 and immediately a bid would be placed for $200 or some amount
way over the opening amount.  His descriptions are overblown and his response
to an e mail I sent him questioning the condition of a 35SP was disingenuous
and inaccurate.  I wouldn't touch his stuff.

Dave Dougherty