Re: [OM] What's up with this guy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with this guy?
From: "Steve Smith" <traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:14:01 -0700
RE: [OM] What's up with this guy?I see these guys "negresco" at the camera
shows.  They are known as the rip off brothers. There are 3 german fast talking
used car salesman types, bottom dweling brothers, who ripped off another
dealer. They used a friend of mines store to run there scams .She not knowing
there history allowed them to use here store. Countless people have rotten
ripped off .She noticed that some of her inventory started comming up missing ,
she then found out they sold it on ebay . She did not have the serial numbers
written down as she only does when she sell the equipment herself, so the
police advised her that arrest would be difficult.  So she changed the locks ,
alarm code number and gave them the boot. If you notice they have the phone
number in there on ebay so people will call and they make deals and end auction
early and make deals on the side. I dont know if ebay knows this , maybe we
should let them know about these unsavery band of pond scum.? What do you think?