RE: [OM] series 1 70-210

Subject: RE: [OM] series 1 70-210
From: Mike DiTullio <mikedt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:15:03 -0400
Thx for the instructions. Got the macro to work.

Lens works fine and is in great shape, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep
it. It's freakin' huge!

Mike DiTullio   mikedt@xxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.ilovepoutine.com
"These 115mph passes are becoming all too common"
1-800-AMA-JOIN   98 GTI, 89 HawkGT,95 ST1100 STOC#105, DOD#2202