Re: [OM] Speaking of focusing screens...

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of focusing screens...
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:27:20 EDT
I'm also in the category of using the split image more and more. I've always
been very nearsighted with a lot of astigmatism, and I'm 44 and wearing
Varilux eyeglass lenses now. I used to have 1-10 screens in all my bodies,
but I'm finding that the split image on a 1-13 can help a lot. I've never
used the microprism much, though.

I think the 1-3 screen has just the split image and matte. Anyone used them?
I've been thinking about getting John H. to scribe grid lines on a 1-3.

Best to all,
Greg