Re: [OM] Updated Zuiko Lens Data (FINAL)

Subject: Re: [OM] Updated Zuiko Lens Data (FINAL)
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:21:12 -0400
I'd like to thank all the people who sent me nice thank-you messages both here and off-list. It's nice to know that you're appreciated.

It's interesting how this project took on a life of its own over the last 2.5 years. I originally envisioned a little database with some auction results in it to help me understand the market prices of lenses. And look what it turned into.

Anyway, use the data to make good decisions, that's what it's there for.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.