Re: [OM] Controled mirror prefire on OM2S,4,...

Subject: Re: [OM] Controled mirror prefire on OM2S,4,...
From: "Daan Kalmeijer" <daan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:26:43 +0200
> ....... (except that the leather is not good for taping).......

Frieder,

I think the little "Camera Grip 1"
(http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/phototechnicalgroup/camera_grip_1.htm)
could be modified to hold the tip of the cable release ...

It still would be awkward, you are going to make that picture (in max 12
seconds) and there is no way to stop this .... Should I fire the shutter
now? should I wait? Wait! Fire it now! No! Wait! I have 6, no - 5, 4 seconds
left to decide that there will be no better moment .. "CLICK" Ah, that was
the wrong moment! (still better than those fixed 12 seconds, I agree ... :-)

Daan