Re: [OM] [OT] Financial condition of Polaroid

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Financial condition of Polaroid
From: "Howard" <howar125@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:36:05 -0400
Has anyone that purchased a Polaroid  Sprintscan 4000 from eCost actually
received the $200 rebate? Should Polaroid (PRD) file straight bankruptcy I
am afraid that none of the recent purchasers will ever see money promised &
upon which I have relied in making this purchase. Of course, the Polaroid
people deny that bankruptcy is imminent and repeatedly have asserted that
the rebate will be paid. Still, it would reassuring to hear that from a
fellow List member. Thanks!