Re: [OM] Speaking of focusing screens...

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of focusing screens...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:25:45 +0800
I used to shoot with spit screen only, but some years ago I started to train
(yes it need times to train the eye) my eye to use matte only, now I found
my focusing is faster and much more accurate than before. I will never use
spit screen again unless my eyes are unable to handle, then I will use AF
but never spit, it is not as accurate as matte and you need to re-composite
after focusing, just too slow.

I have both short sign and astigmatism but the glasses corrected them quite
well.

C.H.Ling