Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses
From: "Jeffrey R. Keller" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:17:00 -0700
Since you already have the 50mm maybe a 90mm f2 macro would be a good choice.
It would be faster than your zoom. You could use it as
a reasonably fast short telephoto. You might also consider a 25mm auto
extension tube to go with your 50mm macro. For longer
telephotos the 300mm f4.5 is a good choice especially since your zoom goes to
200mm.

If you do a lot of macro photography a T10 flash can be very useful. I use a
135mm macro which I like but it is slower than your
zoom. The 90mm would seem like a better choice for you.

best wishes,
-jeff