Re: [OM] OM repair shops in Canada?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM repair shops in Canada?
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:04:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Tom A. Trottier wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with any repair shops in Canada?
> I'm thinking of doing a bunch of CLAs on my old tired bodies.

Nortown in Toronto is the best place to send Olympus cameras for repair
in Canada.  They've been (and still are) the official Olympus repair facility
for the eastern side of the country.  Very nice and knowledgeable folk, but
they have a heck of a backlog.  It's not uncommon for service to take 6-8 weeks.
                        -mark