Re: [OM] T-32 question

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 question
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:03:20 +0200
Sam,

In automatic position the panel does nothing but shift the sliding
switch on the flash to its leftmost position (manual full power or GN
32, which is also the right one for 'full auto'

This slider has five positions, from left to right:
manual GN 32 (as said also used for full automatic control), manual GN
16, normal auto f4, normal auto f5.6 and normal auto f8.
All guide numbers and f-stop-settings are for 100 ISO sensitivity.

The main extra feature of the panel is that you have an extra slider
to change ISO-number, giving other f-stops to be used with normal auto
and manual, and the (maximum) distances the flash will output enough
light for.

You will actually never need the panel as long as you can remember the
positions of the sliding switch.... and for 'full auto' there is only
one position to be remembered. And if this is too much, a bit of
chewing gum will also hold it in place for you ;-)

I realise that this may sound blasphemic, but I do acknowledge the
ergonomically beautiful design of the panel! Only sometimes you can
buy a very nice T-32 without the panel, coming very cheap...

Frank van Lindert,
Utrecht NL.