Re: [OM] OM-4 ASA Dial Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 ASA Dial Problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:28:01 -0400
Old style 4s have that problem with the asa knob (asa shifts when
compensation is turned).  Compare a 4T dial with an original 4 and you'll
see the 4T is a good 1-2mm higher.  A 4 can be converted to a 4T type asa
dial, though it takes lots of parts including a longer rewind shaft, shaft
bushing, dial, etc.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000