Re: [OM] OT - pentax67

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - pentax67
From: John Hudson <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:29:54 -0700

Peter Dixon wrote:

> If there are any pentax 67 users on the list, I'd love you to get in
> touch ... I'm thinking of moving up to 67 from my bronica ETRSi
>
> OM content - I wsh olympus made a medium format camera.........
>
> Cheers
>
> Pete

One day last week I spend several hours visiting Sherman Hines' museum
of photography in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. It was interesting to learn
that Hines used Hasselblad exclusively for about a decade up to the mid
1970s and then went headlong into Pentax 6x7 abandoning Hasselblad
completely. The reason given was that he grew tired of the 2 1/4" square
format and found that 6 x 7 was more to his liking.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC

ps: Sherman Hines is one of Canada's most noted photographers and for
anyone travelling in Nova Scotia a visit to his museum would be time
well spent. There is no charge. Liverpool is about 90 minutes down the
coast, that is west bound, from Halifax.

pps: Hines' web site is www.shermanhines.com for anyone who is
interested

ppps: No connection to Hines' or have any interest in his business.