Re: [OM] Speaking of focusing screens...

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of focusing screens...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 12:58:53 +0800
With glasses, vitally I can see the whole screen and meter reading (no
eyecup) with some corner darken.

I found a strange thing, my friend who has very good eyes without glasses
can only see the reading inside the finder of his IS2000 when moving a bit
off from center. But I can see the reading while watching the whole screen.
I think there is some differences between different people's eyes.

C.H.Ling