Re: [OM] Fang of the Millenium!

Subject: Re: [OM] Fang of the Millenium!
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:22:47 -0700
What does brassing have to do with it? The body either functions or it doesn't. My guess is it does. Also, I can't imagine an OM-1 eating batteries. Never heard of that, doubt if it's possible. He just said he wasn't sure the battery was fresh or not. Big deal.

The lens is worth a cool grand if it's functional. That is the point of this deal. The body doesn't really figure into it one way or the other.

It's like finding gold! <g>

Tris

Tom,

I don't know, the body looks pretty well brassed.  And, the owner
admitted that it was a battery eater, to boot! <g>

Bill Stanke