Re: [OM] Polarizer's and Picture comments

Subject: Re: [OM] Polarizer's and Picture comments
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:34:40 -0700
Two techniques for you to think about: pan with the lateral action, try to conceive shots where the action is in direct opposition to the axis of the lens (i.e., as close as possible to directly toward or away from your perspective).

And don't be shy about pushing the film a couple of stops. It works!

Tris

Tris, yes the lighting on the field is bad. I'm going to try some of the faster film you talked about, so maybe I can stop the action a little better, although I like some of the movement. My son and his teammates who've seen the pictures were pretty tickled with them. Especially when they saw I put them on the web. I'll try some at a later game and see how that turns out, then I'll put them out to see. Again, thanks for all the help and support, it makes me want to go out and shoot a lot more.