Re: [OM] Silvernose

Subject: Re: [OM] Silvernose
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 06:28:23 -0500
Actually, that's not quite true. Silversnose lenses were the earliest of the
lenses. In most cases (maybe all cases) they were lenses that were available
as M lenses. They were not, though, all SC.  The fast/wides (21/2,24/2,28/2
and maybe others) were always MC.  Some changed formulations over time, but
they were always MC.

Tom
being picky