Re: [OM] Silvernose

Subject: Re: [OM] Silvernose
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 09:32:20 -0700
on 10/13/01 4:31 AM, Tom Scales at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> These shows it off pretty well, all different lenses
>
> http://zuikoholic.com:201/Images/p0001562.jpg - 100/2.8
> http://zuikoholic.com:201/Images/p0000604.jpg - 16/3.5
> http://zuikoholic.com:201/Images/p0002651.jpg - 50/1.4
> http://zuikoholic.com:201/Images/p0002588.jpg - 50/3.5 macro
> http://zuikoholic.com:201/Images/p0002542.jpg - 200/4
> http://zuikoholic.com:201/Images/p0002653.jpg - 200/5
>
> Tom
> (had more than I thought, Ken)

So which of those are for sale, Tom?

<g>

Actually I have them all except for the 16... not all the fabulous
silvernose variety :-( but all the focal lengths. I have a 16 but it has a
fungus-damaged element that needs to be replaced, and probably some others
that need to be cleaned... anybody know if the elements are still available?
I need the very last one in (closest to the camera when mounted). Further
unrelated question, for those who have encountered fungus damaged lenses, is
there any pattern to which elements seem to get the fuzz more often?
--

Jim Brokaw