RE: [OM] Fang of the Millenium!

Subject: RE: [OM] Fang of the Millenium!
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 12:37:41 -0700 (PDT)
Haha! I got him to ship today rather than Monday so he
has no way to check up on OM tomorrow and see what a
deal he gave me. I was worried about him reneging on
the deal as well. I also asked him what condition the
glass was in and he said "no scratches or nicks" so I
am really enthused! Sorry I just had to post this I am
sooo excited.

Mark Lloyd