Re: [OM] Fang of the Millenium!

Subject: Re: [OM] Fang of the Millenium!
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 14:15:47 -0700
Mark,

Can we look forward to seeing some STEREO shots taken with the two 24
tilt/shift lenses?

All kidding aside, I have seen special brackets to hold two bodies at
(approximately) the right distance.  You could have winders on both
bodies, and trigger them simultaneously through the jack for the remote
release.

Bill Stanke