RE: [OM] focusing screens

Subject: RE: [OM] focusing screens
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 17:49:08 -0700
No problem Mike. Had me going for a minute there though, I was wondering why
my site was appearing down when all indications I had were it was up. After
the last couple of weeks of computer weirdness at one of my clients', I'm
about ready to believe anything lately. :-)

The other link isn't ringin' a bell. It's definitely down from this point on
the net though.

---
Scott